The Commission Process
All requests for commissioned and custom work are welcome, and the process is very simple.
If you would like to discuss commission painting options, please contact me and I will guide you through the process and provide you with pricing options. A few things to consider:
- What is the size of the painting that you would like to commission?
- Would you like a single canvas or multiple canvas configuration?
- Which style of painting would you like? You can take a look at my portfolio and decide which style or styles you prefer and we can discuss the best style for your painting.
- Which colors would you like? You can always send any fabric swatches or photographs that you’d like, to ensure that the colors are as closely matched as possible.
- When will you need to receive the artwork? It typically takes two-three weeks to create and prepare original custom artwork for shipping. However, I can often work with a tighter timeline when necessary.
- Before I move forward with creating your painting, I will provide you with the complete pricing, including shipping to your location, and instructions on how to purchase your painting.
- Once your commissioned painting is complete, I will email you a photograph of the painting to ensure that you’re happy with it before it ships.
Feel free to contact me with any questions you have about commissioning a painting.